Northern Arizona Healthcare is committed to serving the needs of people with disabilities and their families. For any questions or concerns about accessibility to our content or programs, please contact us by calling 928-779-3366.
Northern Arizona Healthcare is committed to providing equal access to our web-based information and services. We have attempted to implement features to improve the experience for individuals with disabilities. Some of these features are described below.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for aspects of visual layout.
- This site uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- Users of Netscape (6+), Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers may use control++ to increase the text size and control+- to decrease it.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Screen readers will interpret text links as hyperlinks rather than underlined text.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- The graphics in our design templates are thoroughly optimized to maintain faster-than-average page loading speeds.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Web Accessibility References
- W3 accessibility guidelines
- W3 accessibility techniques
- W3 accessibility checklist
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines